John Grossbohlin

Default honor

Got my latest version of the drill gauge... it's Black this time! ;~)

Edwin Pawlowski

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

Got my latest version of the drill gauge... it's Black this time! ;~)

Damn, you are one lucky guy! Black is just so sleek and modern.

Wanna trade? Pick any tool in my shop. Ok, pick any tool and I'll toss in
my new watch. I WANT a black drill gauge. I'm just so jealous.

rickluce

Ed are you being sarcastic? Because I've got some old paint rags with
some black grease on them. That'll at least get me a sander or
something won't it?:-(

George

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
ink.net...
Got my latest version of the drill gauge... it's Black this time! ;~)

That'll show the dry glue better, won't it?

John Grossbohlin

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

Got my latest version of the drill gauge... it's Black this time! ;~)

Damn, you are one lucky guy! Black is just so sleek and modern.

Wanna trade? Pick any tool in my shop. Ok, pick any tool and I'll toss in
my new watch. I WANT a black drill gauge. I'm just so jealous.

About the only big iron on my wishlist is either a One Way or Powermatic 3
HP Lathe--I've already got big stuff for the other stationary tools. If
you've got one of them maybe we can work something out. ;~)

Edwin Pawlowski

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

About the only big iron on my wishlist is either a One Way or Powermatic 3
HP Lathe--I've already got big stuff for the other stationary tools. If
you've got one of them maybe we can work something out. ;~)

My bad luck. I just don't have anything good enough to trade for your black
drill gauge. May you have many years of good drill sizing with it.

John Grossbohlin

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

About the only big iron on my wishlist is either a One Way or Powermatic
3 HP Lathe--I've already got big stuff for the other stationary tools. If
you've got one of them maybe we can work something out. ;~)

My bad luck. I just don't have anything good enough to trade for your
black drill gauge. May you have many years of good drill sizing with it.

Thanks! It's got a place of honor on my bench... ah, wait a minute, it's not
there! ;~)