wayne mak

Default Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw

Ok it looks like I did well on my unisaw, here is a list of the other ones I
talked to the sellers about
New in crate Unisaw with some extras, seller is asking $1400 thats in
southbury CT,

Older Unisaw that is about 40 years old but ONLY used in a hobby shop, it
was the sellers fathers machine, the seller s retired. he was asking $750 or
775 not sure that is also in CT.

B a r r y

wayne mak wrote:
Ok it looks like I did well on my unisaw, here is a list of the other ones I
talked to the sellers about
New in crate Unisaw with some extras, seller is asking $1400 thats in
southbury CT,

Right in FWW's neighborhood. I wonder if it was a review machine.

B a r r y

wayne mak wrote:
What is FWW??

Fine Woodworking Magazine.
wayne mak

The machines are not from there, my father has written 2 books for them and
done many reviews.
"B a r r y" wrote in message
wayne mak wrote:
What is FWW??

Fine Woodworking Magazine.

Refurbished Unisaws Greg G. Woodworking 62 November 12th 05 06:38 AM
best deals on 93.5 band saw blades? Grant Woodworking 4 April 2nd 05 03:42 AM
Deals on sandpaper? Joe C. Woodworking 7 March 18th 05 01:25 AM
WoodWorking Shows - what deals were there? patrick conroy Woodworking 10 November 13th 04 07:12 AM
Good deals on select Delta tools dealsites Woodworking 7 January 25th 04 04:03 AM