DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/127543-some-other-deals-unisaws-i-saw.html)

wayne mak November 1st 05 11:55 PM

Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw

Ok it looks like I did well on my unisaw, here is a list of the other ones I
talked to the sellers about
New in crate Unisaw with some extras, seller is asking $1400 thats in
southbury CT,

Older Unisaw that is about 40 years old but ONLY used in a hobby shop, it
was the sellers fathers machine, the seller s retired. he was asking $750 or
775 not sure that is also in CT.

B a r r y November 2nd 05 12:34 PM

wayne mak wrote:
Ok it looks like I did well on my unisaw, here is a list of the other ones I
talked to the sellers about
New in crate Unisaw with some extras, seller is asking $1400 thats in
southbury CT,

Right in FWW's neighborhood. I wonder if it was a review machine.

B a r r y November 2nd 05 12:46 PM

Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw

wayne mak wrote:
What is FWW??

Fine Woodworking Magazine.

wayne mak November 2nd 05 01:10 PM

Some of the other deals on unisaws I saw

The machines are not from there, my father has written 2 books for them and
done many reviews.
"B a r r y" wrote in message
wayne mak wrote:
What is FWW??