Grant

Default best deals on 93.5 band saw blades?

I need to get some 93.5 band saw blades for cutting some fiberglass
composite parts I'm making. So I need fine tooth metal cutting type blades.
I want from 3/16" to 1/2". Any suggestions here on where I might get them
for a good price? I'll be cutting mostly thin fiberglass, right around
1/8", and only a tad with carbon fiber in them.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Grant" wrote in message news:1i42e.58435$le4.3870@fed1read04...
I need to get some 93.5 band saw blades for cutting some fiberglass
composite parts I'm making. So I need fine tooth metal cutting type
blades. I want from 3/16" to 1/2". Any suggestions here on where I might
get them for a good price? I'll be cutting mostly thin fiberglass, right
around 1/8", and only a tad with carbon fiber in them.

Timberwolf blades direct from Suffolk Machine. Phone number is on their web
page.

Steve Knight

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:52:30 -0800, "Grant" wrote:

I need to get some 93.5 band saw blades for cutting some fiberglass
composite parts I'm making. So I need fine tooth metal cutting type blades.
I want from 3/16" to 1/2". Any suggestions here on where I might get them
for a good price? I'll be cutting mostly thin fiberglass, right around
1/8", and only a tad with carbon fiber in them.

you don't want a bunch of teeth at a typical bandsaws speed or you will melt or
burn the fiberglass.
I really like Bandcraft 18005821328 his prices are about the best I have ever
found for starrett blades.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Grant

"Steve Knight" wrote I really like Bandcraft
18005821328 his prices are about the best I have ever
found for starrett blades.

Steve,
Does Bandcraft have a website?

Grant

"Steve Knight" wrote I really like Bandcraft
18005821328 his prices are about the best I have ever
found for starrett blades.

Steve,
Do they have a website?