Benji White

Default need parts for old rockwell tablesaw 34-345

I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

George

"Benji White" wrote in message
. ..
I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

"Homeowner" grade saw. Lucky it's still got a belt that drives the blade,
given the age. However, call Delta, they _might_ be able to help. Friend
had one. Noisy SOB that left black marks on maple as it passed over the
table.

Up in BC, but the Canadian distribution system may be different.
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/home.asp Search on your model and then check
serial #

Frank Boettcher

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:10:25 GMT, "Benji White"
wrote:

I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

I did a servicenet search with that model number at the Delta site and
came up empty. I fear your unit, or at least that plastic part, is
not being serviced any more, however, I would call Delta to confirm.
Delta was rockwell until 1984. So you must have a fairly old unit and
with plastic handwheels it was more than likely consumer.

Sorry I could'nt help.

Frank

Benji White

The manual is dated 6-1-1974. The handle is fixable "I think" with epoxy,
other than the handle the saw is in great shape. If I can't find parts or
repair I may sell it(sigh) and purchase a new saw. I hate the thought of
getting rid of my Rockwell though.....
Benji
wrote:

I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

I did a servicenet search with that model number at the Delta site and
came up empty. I fear your unit, or at least that plastic part, is
not being serviced any more, however, I would call Delta to confirm.
Delta was rockwell until 1984. So you must have a fairly old unit and
with plastic handwheels it was more than likely consumer.

Sorry I could'nt help.

Frank

Luigi Zanasi

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:45:08 -0400, "George" George@least scribbled:

[...]

Like George says, try ace tool repair. They will ship anywhere and
have many old parts, and can usually find them if they don't have it
in stock.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ct_Woodworking

krg

See if you can find it here or on a simalar saw to yours.

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/delta/delta-na.html

"Benji White" wrote in message
. ..
I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

LG A/C Repair Parts Question? Bob Mariotti Home Repair 10 May 15th 05 01:38 PM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Seeking shop that can make some small brass parts. (USA) nob'dy Metalworking 3 August 25th 04 10:19 PM
cleaning parts after tumbling Ryan Metalworking 6 July 16th 03 08:10 PM
WTB: Rockwell Delta Toolmaker grinder parts Dick Streff Metalworking 1 July 15th 03 03:33 PM