Benji White

Default need parts for old rockwell tablesaw 34-345

The manual is dated 6-1-1974. The handle is fixable "I think" with epoxy,
other than the handle the saw is in great shape. If I can't find parts or
repair I may sell it(sigh) and purchase a new saw. I hate the thought of
getting rid of my Rockwell though.....
Benji
"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:10:25 GMT, "Benji White"
wrote:

I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

I did a servicenet search with that model number at the Delta site and
came up empty. I fear your unit, or at least that plastic part, is
not being serviced any more, however, I would call Delta to confirm.
Delta was rockwell until 1984. So you must have a fairly old unit and
with plastic handwheels it was more than likely consumer.

Sorry I could'nt help.

Frank