Luigi Zanasi

Default need parts for old rockwell tablesaw 34-345

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:45:08 -0400, "George" George@least scribbled:

"Benji White" wrote in message
I have a 34-345 10" rockwell tablesaw and am in need of the elevating
handwheel (part #131), mine is starting to crack(PLASTIC!) where the pin
fits in. I would prefer to buy buy all the way back to the tilt clamp
(parts 127 through 134). And if this is offered in metal vs plastic that
would be even better. Any help is appreciated. Reply to my email if you
have anything...
HELP!!!!!
Benji

"Homeowner" grade saw. Lucky it's still got a belt that drives the blade,
given the age. However, call Delta, they _might_ be able to help. Friend
had one. Noisy SOB that left black marks on maple as it passed over the
table.

Up in BC, but the Canadian distribution system may be different.
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/home.asp Search on your model and then check
serial #

Like George says, try ace tool repair. They will ship anywhere and
have many old parts, and can usually find them if they don't have it
in stock.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ct_Woodworking