Dansing

Default Delta Sidekick Parts

I have a 10+ year old Delta Sidekick 8 & 1/4" contractor's saw model
36-275 for which I need a fence. I checked ToolPartsDirect.com and
neither the parts nor assembly are available.

Can anyone give me leads for this?

TIA,

Bob

Paul

Check out the russeau fence. http://www.rousseauco.com Look at the
portamax jr.

--
Paul

If at first you do succeed, try and hide your astonishment.
"Dansing" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 10+ year old Delta Sidekick 8 & 1/4" contractor's saw model
36-275 for which I need a fence. I checked ToolPartsDirect.com and
neither the parts nor assembly are available.

Can anyone give me leads for this?

TIA,

Bob

Delta Q3 - missing parts AND Delta no longer stocks or makes them Sam Soltan Woodworking 2 September 4th 05 05:58 AM
Free Delta benchtop TS parts Gene T Woodworking 4 June 26th 05 05:59 AM
Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Underground wiring questions... guest987 Home Repair 52 February 2nd 05 01:52 AM
WTB: Rockwell Delta Toolmaker grinder parts Dick Streff Metalworking 1 July 15th 03 03:33 PM