Gene T

Default Free Delta benchtop TS parts

Hello all,
My first TS was a cheapo Delta benchtop. I don't even recall the model
number but it is the type that the fence is locked by rotating the
handle-not the cam locking type. Anyway it's been retired for several years
and I think it's about time to get rid of it. The motor is good, as is the
switch and the throat plate. The top is actually good also- only the fence
is unsalvageable. If anyone can use any parts send me an email. I'm only
asking the cost of postage from zip 96817 (Hawaii). I'd hate to see the
whole thing end up in the dump.
Gene

--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

Gene T

The miter gage is still good also but the blade guard plastic is all
yellowed and the splitter assembly rusted. I know some people are thinking
why would anyone use a saw like that but I tell you, it did everything I
asked of it. If the fence hadn't started to slip during use I might still
be using it.
Gene
"Gene T" wrote in message
news
Hello all,
My first TS was a cheapo Delta benchtop. I don't even recall the model
number but it is the type that the fence is locked by rotating the
handle-not the cam locking type. Anyway it's been retired for several
years and I think it's about time to get rid of it. The motor is good, as
is the switch and the throat plate. The top is actually good also- only
the fence is unsalvageable. If anyone can use any parts send me an email.
I'm only asking the cost of postage from zip 96817 (Hawaii). I'd hate to
see the whole thing end up in the dump.
Gene

--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

EvoDawg

"Gene T" wrote in message
news
Hello all,
My first TS was a cheapo Delta benchtop. I don't even recall the model
number but it is the type that the fence is locked by rotating the
handle-not the cam locking type. Anyway it's been retired for several
years and I think it's about time to get rid of it. The motor is good,

as
is the switch and the throat plate. The top is actually good also- only
the fence is unsalvageable. If anyone can use any parts send me an

email.
I'm only asking the cost of postage from zip 96817 (Hawaii). I'd hate to
see the whole thing end up in the dump.
Gene

--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

Wondering how much it cost to send miter guage. I could use it on a router
table I just built. I'm interested in it. email

Rich

--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX
Gene T

Evo,
Before I check the weight, bear in mind that the miter gage is not the
standard 3/8x3/4 size. It is 1/4x5/8. If you can still use it I will weigh
it for you.
Gene
"Gene T" wrote in message
news
Hello all,
My first TS was a cheapo Delta benchtop. I don't even recall the model
number but it is the type that the fence is locked by rotating the
handle-not the cam locking type. Anyway it's been retired for several
years and I think it's about time to get rid of it. The motor is good, as
is the switch and the throat plate. The top is actually good also- only
the fence is unsalvageable. If anyone can use any parts send me an email.
I'm only asking the cost of postage from zip 96817 (Hawaii). I'd hate to
see the whole thing end up in the dump.
Gene

--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software

EvoDawg

Gene T wrote:

Evo,
Before I check the weight, bear in mind that the miter gage is not the
standard 3/8x3/4 size. It is 1/4x5/8. If you can still use it I will

weigh
it for you.
Gene

oooops I forgot this is the benchtop model. Nevermind, I need the 3/4" one.
Don't feel like spending 80 bucks at Rockler for a miter guage. Maybe I
should check ebay.

Thanks anyway,
Rich

--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX

Grizz G1182HW vs. Delta 37-195 jointer... Silvan Woodworking 4 January 24th 05 01:16 AM
FS: SE WI Wood and Metal Tool Sale on 9/18 Rick Chamberlain Metalworking 0 September 17th 04 08:59 PM
*** Rec.Woodorking Mini-FAQ *** 148, Pesticide Free! David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 April 19th 04 12:52 PM
Lint free rags? David P Woodworking 10 December 18th 03 10:23 PM
WTB: Rockwell Delta Toolmaker grinder parts Dick Streff Metalworking 1 July 15th 03 03:33 PM