baumgrenze

Default Makita 6095D

I have a Makita 3095D with the number 3595090A on it. My notes show
that I bought it at the local Home Depot as a kit with a NiMH charger
and two NiMH batteries for $99 two years ago.

It no longer runs. I tried adjusting the battery terminals without
effect. The case says it has an internal thermal protection device that
self resets (unlike the DA391D, where there is an external reset
button.)

I tried disassembling the drill, but the head of the Torx screw that
mounts the chuck appears to have been stripped by the assembler during
assembly.

Has anyone any further suggestions? Might I drill out the screw (any
idea what the OD of the inner part of the threads is?) and then tap it
and run in a bolt that I could use to drive it clockwise to remove it?
Perhaps it is not worth the bother.

This is the newest (and least impressive) Makita tool I have in my
collection. Makita's website does not appear to be very helpful.

Thanks for any insights.

Are you sure that your batteries are good. ?

baumgrenze

The work fine in all the rest of my 9.6 volt portable tools!

baumgrenze

They work fine in all the rest of my 9.6 volt portable tools!