Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rick Cox

Default Delta Tenoning Jig 34-183 Question

I think I may be missisng something here....

I got a Delta tenoning Jig at an auction with the manual. The jig is
designed to ride in the left mitre slot. I have a Delta Left Tilt saw and
my Miter slot is further away from the blade and the jig will not adjust
close enough to the blade to be used. Is there a model for the Left tilt
saw?
Anyone have this jig on a Left tilt saw??