Rick Cox

It is the 183
I appreciate the answers. I did notice the "left Tilt" portion in the
Manual.
I cant wait to go home and give it a try now.

Thanks again

"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Rick Cox wrote:
I think I may be missisng something here....

I got a Delta tenoning Jig at an auction with the manual. The jig is
designed to ride in the left mitre slot. I have a Delta Left Tilt saw
and my Miter slot is further away from the blade and the jig will not
adjust close enough to the blade to be used. Is there a model for the
Left tilt saw?
Anyone have this jig on a Left tilt saw??

For a left tilt saw you should be able to move the location of the miter
bar attached to the base of the jig.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA