John

The miter bar should be moveable to compensate for Right or Left tilt
saws. There should be an extra set of mounting holes that correspond
to correct setup for left tilt machines, as the jig comes pre-setup
for right tilt machines

John

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:12:36 GMT, "Rick Cox" wrote:

I think I may be missisng something here....

I got a Delta tenoning Jig at an auction with the manual. The jig is
designed to ride in the left mitre slot. I have a Delta Left Tilt saw and
my Miter slot is further away from the blade and the jig will not adjust
close enough to the blade to be used. Is there a model for the Left tilt
saw?
Anyone have this jig on a Left tilt saw??