Rick Cox

Well I got home and found out that it is acutally a 34-182. There were not
any additonal mounting holes.....the manual for this jig is dated 1992.
I tried to drill new holes for the miter, but the heads of the screws hit
the webbing on the underside of the top plate.

Looks like I need a newer version....anyone in columbus with a right tilt
saw??

Have a good evening.

Rick

"Rick Cox" wrote in message
I think I may be missisng something here....

I got a Delta tenoning Jig at an auction with the manual. The jig is
designed to ride in the left mitre slot. I have a Delta Left Tilt saw and
my Miter slot is further away from the blade and the jig will not adjust
close enough to the blade to be used. Is there a model for the Left tilt
saw?
Anyone have this jig on a Left tilt saw??