hylourgos

Default Trade anyone? New Bosch jigsaw for Biscuit Joiner

Sorry not a discussion topic, but if anyone's interested:

I have a brand new Bosch jigsaw, model 1590 EVSK. This is the latest
top-handle model with the side guides. It's a display model, so it
doesn't have the plastic case or couple of extra blades, but it hasn't
been used.

Here's the model on Bosch's site:
http://www.boschtools.com/tools/tool...=54927&I=55131

I already have a jigsaw I like, but I don't have a decent biscuit
joiner, so I'd like to trade. Prefer late model Lamello, PC (nothing
earlier than 557), or Makita. OK if used as long as it's in as-new
working condition.

Any takers?
H.

ps: e-mail works, though it takes me a day or two to get to it
sometimes.

No Spam

"hylourgos" wrote:

Prefer late model Lamello

anyone else with a Lamello they'd like to get rid of for a top spec
150 quid Bosch jigsaw is quite welcome to contact me too.

The jigsaw, a UK spec Bosch GST135BCE (probably equivalent to the
1590EVSK mentioned in the orignal posting) will be bought brand new,
encased in shiny wrapping paper of your choice and despatched by
executive limousine with 3 hand picked nubile maidens who will cater
to your every whim for all of 10 seconds until they get their sticky
paws on your Lamello. Which will then be whisked back to me for safe
keeping. You know it makes sense.

jo4hn

No Spam wrote:

"hylourgos" wrote:

Prefer late model Lamello

anyone else with a Lamello they'd like to get rid of for a top spec
150 quid Bosch jigsaw is quite welcome to contact me too.

The jigsaw, a UK spec Bosch GST135BCE (probably equivalent to the
1590EVSK mentioned in the orignal posting) will be bought brand new,
encased in shiny wrapping paper of your choice and despatched by
executive limousine with 3 hand picked nubile maidens who will cater
to your every whim for all of 10 seconds until they get their sticky
paws on your Lamello. Which will then be whisked back to me for safe
keeping. You know it makes sense.

10 seconds is plenty of time for me... 8-o
quickie,
jo4hn