James Hammond

Default Canadian source for bosch or milwaukee jigsaw

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the red
one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

Thanks.

TTYL,
James.
Upscale

"James Hammond" wrote in message

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the

red
one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

Here's a few I use. When I price tools at Canadian Tire (rarely) , I factor
in the 3% store coupons they offer when calculating price points. Of course,
gas and travelling time has to be calculated too. If Cantire has what you
want then they're everywhere and easy to access which is a plus. Probably
not worth your while looking elsewhere for a power hand tool. The links
below I've retained for when I make big power tool purchases.

http://www.akhurst.com/
http://www.woodworktools.com/
http://www.atlas-machinery.com/
http://www.tegstools.com/index.php
http://www.markham-industrial.com/frames.htm

D. Martin

I get my Bosch from Reno Depot here in Quebec but I have found that
the Pro Hardware sells for less. Canadian Tire is always more
expensive.

http://www.prohardware.ca/mseason.htm check out their flyer special
on page 2 they have the Bosch 10" CMS for $499 the lowest price i've
seen.

Also for a jig saw I would go for the Bosch.

D.Martin

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:12:11 -0700, James Hammond
wrote:

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the red
one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

Thanks.

TTYL,
James.

Dan

wrote:

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

check out www.summit-tools.com and www.houseoftools.com for Bosch

James Hammond

Dan wrote:
check out www.summit-tools.com and www.houseoftools.com for Bosch

Thanks for all the leads guys. Looks like I'll be passing the info along to
santa and trying to be a good boy :-)

TTYL,
James.
Dave Balderstone

In article , James Hammond
wrote:

Looks like I'll be passing the info along to
santa and trying to be a good boy

House of Tools will let you set up a wish list and pass the URL on to
Santa...

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.