D. Martin

Default Canadian source for bosch or milwaukee jigsaw

I get my Bosch from Reno Depot here in Quebec but I have found that
the Pro Hardware sells for less. Canadian Tire is always more
expensive.

http://www.prohardware.ca/mseason.htm check out their flyer special
on page 2 they have the Bosch 10" CMS for $499 the lowest price i've
seen.

Also for a jig saw I would go for the Bosch.

D.Martin

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:12:11 -0700, James Hammond
wrote:

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the red
one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

Thanks.

TTYL,
James.