Upscale

Default Canadian source for bosch or milwaukee jigsaw

"James Hammond" wrote in message

Well, it looks these are the contenders. I will probably lean towards the

red
one if I can float it under SWMBO's radar.

Canadian tire lists the Milwaukee and Bosch for about $250.

Does anyone know of a less expensive source for these things in Canada ?

Here's a few I use. When I price tools at Canadian Tire (rarely) , I factor
in the 3% store coupons they offer when calculating price points. Of course,
gas and travelling time has to be calculated too. If Cantire has what you
want then they're everywhere and easy to access which is a plus. Probably
not worth your while looking elsewhere for a power hand tool. The links
below I've retained for when I make big power tool purchases.

http://www.akhurst.com/
http://www.woodworktools.com/
http://www.atlas-machinery.com/
http://www.tegstools.com/index.php