No Spam

"hylourgos" wrote:

Prefer late model Lamello

anyone else with a Lamello they'd like to get rid of for a top spec
150 quid Bosch jigsaw is quite welcome to contact me too.

The jigsaw, a UK spec Bosch GST135BCE (probably equivalent to the
1590EVSK mentioned in the orignal posting) will be bought brand new,
encased in shiny wrapping paper of your choice and despatched by
executive limousine with 3 hand picked nubile maidens who will cater
to your every whim for all of 10 seconds until they get their sticky
paws on your Lamello. Which will then be whisked back to me for safe
keeping. You know it makes sense.