Default sliding compound miter saws

I am in the market for a new 12" sliding compound miter saw. I have
been using a DeWalt for about the last 10 years and am not really happy
with it. I want a good quality saw that is very precise and has a
laser. I also want the scales to be easy to read without parallax (I
have to stand on a chair and get behind my DeWalt to read one of the
scales). I have looked at the Bosch 5412L and it seems to be a good
machine. Has anyone out there had any experience with this saw? Any
other suggestions?

Thanks, Carol