Mark and Kim Smith

Default Suggestions please.

Okay creative minds of rec.woodworking. Time to finish the bait
shack. It gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the sod to
show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to put in the windows.
I know that it will at least have 4 panes of glass, but what to put
behind the glass to hide the block wall. Fishing lures? Boat ads? I
already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of old
powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There will
probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.
SonomaProducts.com

I would suggest a darkened shilloute (sp?) of an old fisher man with a
funky old hat and a pipe.

FriscoSoxFan

Concrete paint it dark brown and strat some ivy growing. Give it a year
or two and it will look great. Add a low-volt spotlight shining an
amber or pale blue light from above.

Robatoy

In article .com,
"SonomaProducts.com" wrote:

I would suggest a darkened shilloute (sp?) of an old fisher man with a
funky old hat and a pipe.

The famous Hitchcock silhouette. (sp?)
Patriarch

Mark and Kim Smith wrote in news:d3jsu3
:

Okay creative minds of rec.woodworking. Time to finish the bait
shack. It gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the sod to
show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to put in the windows.
I know that it will at least have 4 panes of glass, but what to put
behind the glass to hide the block wall. Fishing lures? Boat ads? I
already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of old
powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There will
probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.

Remember the old pop song "two silhouettes on the shade"...?

That would qualify as that ever popular quiet, good taste, no?

Patriarch

TomH

On 13 Apr 2005 15:46:11 EDT, Mark and Kim Smith
wrote:

Okay creative minds of rec.woodworking. Time to finish the bait
shack. It gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the sod to
show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to put in the windows.

Neon sign promoting your favorite beverage(s).

--
+ TomH + antonomasia-at-canada-dot-com

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Also: http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_chr0.htm
mac davis

On 13 Apr 2005 15:46:11 EDT, Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Okay creative minds of rec.woodworking. Time to finish the bait
shack. It gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the sod to
show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to put in the windows.
I know that it will at least have 4 panes of glass, but what to put
behind the glass to hide the block wall. Fishing lures? Boat ads? I
already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of old
powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools? There will
probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.

pictures of whatever is on the other side of the wall?
like you're looking through it at a house or a horizon/sun rise, etc...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:45:02 -0500, the inscrutable Patriarch
spake:

Remember the old pop song "two silhouettes on the shade"...?

I'm trying not to. I really disliked my sister's "top 40" crap.
Gimme Blue Oyster Cult or Black Sabbath any time.

That would qualify as that ever popular quiet, good taste, no?

Speaking of good taste, I want to see one of these beauts in every one
of your yards this year, Wreckers!

(No, it's not my PD art, I just thought you should see it. I salute
the artist, whoever that may be.)

www.diversify.com/pics/pukeydogd.jpg

----------------------------------
VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications
Mark and Kim Smith

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

Okay creative minds of rec.woodworking. Time to finish the bait
shack. It gives me something to do while I'm waiting for the sod to
show up. I'm looking for suggestions as to what to put in the
windows. I know that it will at least have 4 panes of glass, but what
to put behind the glass to hide the block wall. Fishing lures? Boat
ads? I already did a "curtain" on the mill window. I do have lots of
old powerline insulators. Purples and greens. Old rusty tools?
There will probably only be about 1-2" of space behind the glass once
installed.

Pic of bait shack: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond145.jpg

Latest in the project pics: http://www.bunchobikes.com/pond8.htm

The So Cal rains slowed me down but not by much.

Thanks all! You have given me some great ideas!!