Default equipment purchases in toronto ontario

I have made a few machinery purchases in toronto lately with bad
results ,companies using my credit card without my authorization then
taking 6 weeks to correct"normand out of mississauga " do not phone in
with your credit card.
"markham industrial ...loosing my order but not forgetting to take my
money.
i think business is too good for some of these suppliers as they are
getting sloppy and forgetting the customer satisfaction.
I have had to call these companies back 10-12 times to get things
corrected ,whats the point of saving a few dollars then having such a
headache

Clint

Have you talked to Federated Tool? One of the former regulars (haven't seen
him as much lately here) works there. I've dealt with them, and been very
happy with the service and price. I think they're in London, Ontario, and
to be honest, I'm not sure where that is relative to you. Damn
Westerners, eh?

Also, you may want to check out http://www.workshopbuzz.com/forum/. That's
a discussion forum hosted by one of the Canadian woodworking magazines.
There's a lot of Ontario based guys who may be able to suggest some
alternatives to you, or places to avoid.

To be honest, I'm not sure if you're venting, or requesting information.
Ah, well, that's my $0.02 anyway.

Clint

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have made a few machinery purchases in toronto lately with bad
results ,companies using my credit card without my authorization then
taking 6 weeks to correct"normand out of mississauga " do not phone in
with your credit card.
"markham industrial ...loosing my order but not forgetting to take my
money.
i think business is too good for some of these suppliers as they are
getting sloppy and forgetting the customer satisfaction.
I have had to call these companies back 10-12 times to get things
corrected ,whats the point of saving a few dollars then having such a
headache

Robatoy

In article _ow5e.929926$6l.689864@pd7tw2no,
"Clint" wrote:

Have you talked to Federated Tool? One of the former regulars (haven't seen
him as much lately here) works there.

I was in that store a cpl of days ago...again....lol
I buy my Fein stuff there. They're a good bunch.

They have a beast of a bandsaw sitting there...a BEAST, I tell ya...

Old... BIG...nasty... next time I'm there, I'll take a picture.

they have a bit of a website:
http://www.federatedtool.com/about.html