Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default equipment purchases in toronto ontario

I have made a few machinery purchases in toronto lately with bad
results ,companies using my credit card without my authorization then
taking 6 weeks to correct"normand out of mississauga " do not phone in
with your credit card.
"markham industrial ...loosing my order but not forgetting to take my
money.
i think business is too good for some of these suppliers as they are
getting sloppy and forgetting the customer satisfaction.
I have had to call these companies back 10-12 times to get things
corrected ,whats the point of saving a few dollars then having such a
headache