Old May 10th 16, 02:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default felling a tree

Old September 15th 17, 10:49 AM
Junior Member

Major steps to follow for a successful tree felling:
First of all, you need a safer working area so that your felling work becomes easier. you need to check whether or not there could be obstacles like overhead lines, roads and buildings.
After that, you need to determine the felling direction of the tree. Additionally, the direction of the wind should be taken into consideration.
Cutting techniques and professional tools matter a lot.
Choose appropriate tools for this task.
Old December 15th 17, 12:59 PM
Member

Default Feelings a tree

First step to follow trees feelings .
Trees must be green and long.
Old March 18th 19, 03:36 AM
Junior Member

Location: Sri Lanka
Send a message via ICQ to HenryStecy Send a message via AIM to HenryStecy Send a message via Yahoo to HenryStecy Send a message via Skype™ to HenryStecy

You are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
Old March 18th 19, 02:24 PM
Junior Member

Location: Sri Lanka
Send a message via ICQ to HenryStecy Send a message via AIM to HenryStecy Send a message via Yahoo to HenryStecy Send a message via Skype™ to HenryStecy

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but you could not give more information.