DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   felling a tree (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/394180-felling-tree.html)

John Grossbohlin[_4_] May 10th 16 02:28 AM

felling a tree

jessica222 September 15th 17 10:49 AM

Major steps to follow for a successful tree felling:
First of all, you need a safer working area so that your felling work becomes easier. you need to check whether or not there could be obstacles like overhead lines, roads and buildings.
After that, you need to determine the felling direction of the tree. Additionally, the direction of the wind should be taken into consideration.
Cutting techniques and professional tools matter a lot.
Choose appropriate tools for this task.

Ruby Mia December 15th 17 12:59 PM

Feelings a tree

First step to follow trees feelings .
Trees must be green and long.

HenryStecy March 18th 19 03:36 AM

felling a tree

You are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

HenryStecy March 18th 19 02:24 PM

felling a tree

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, but you could not give more information.