Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Custom Chairs and Sofa

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

--

Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Attached Thumbnails
Custom Chairs and Sofa-dscf0014-medium-jpg  Custom Chairs and Sofa-dscf0002-medium-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0004 (Medium).JPG (71.3 KB, 42 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:57:39 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

Hmm, why do the pillows seem like they really want to be RABBITS!

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In ,
Larry Jaques spewed forth:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:57:39 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

Hmm, why do the pillows seem like they really want to be RABBITS!

Because that's the way Interior Designers like 'em.(down throw pillows)
Plump 'em up and give 'em a karate chop in the middle.
I've never understood it, but hey, they just pay me to make 'em.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:57:39 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

Hmm, why do the pillows seem like they really want to be RABBITS!

This is woodworking Larry - we only do rabbets. ;-)

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Custom Walking Stick for a Custom Head. [email protected] Woodworking 7 November 8th 06 05:06 PM
PUZZLE CHAIRS J T Woodworking 0 August 5th 05 05:24 AM
Sofa bed Andy B UK diy 2 April 2nd 05 07:29 PM
DIY sofa John Anderton UK diy 22 October 21st 04 01:25 PM
DIY Sofa SteveM UK diy 5 June 10th 04 10:25 PM