DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Custom Chairs and Sofa (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/296485-custom-chairs-sofa.html)

ChairMan January 20th 10 05:57 AM

Custom Chairs and Sofa

3 Attachment(s)
Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

--

Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Larry Jaques January 21st 10 04:11 AM

Custom Chairs and Sofa

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:57:39 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

Hmm, why do the pillows seem like they really want to be RABBITS!

--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.

ChairMan January 21st 10 04:41 AM

Custom Chairs and Sofa

In ,
Larry Jaques spewed forth:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:57:39 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

Hmm, why do the pillows seem like they really want to be RABBITS!

Because that's the way Interior Designers like 'em.(down throw pillows)
Plump 'em up and give 'em a karate chop in the middle.
I've never understood it, but hey, they just pay me to make 'em.

Kevin Miller[_2_] January 21st 10 06:16 PM

Custom Chairs and Sofa

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:57:39 -0600, the infamous "ChairMan"
scrawled the following:

Recently custom built pair of chairs and sofa

Hmm, why do the pillows seem like they really want to be RABBITS!

This is woodworking Larry - we only do rabbets. ;-)

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska