Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Salvaged countertop converted to TableSaw Cabinet 4 of 4 (3/3)

"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Big ol' files. No content I can read. Care to repost is a format more
compatable with the majority of the readers here?

If not..BOINC

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

A lot ot people don't know how to join multi-part files. You did break up
the large files into smaller parts, but I don't know whyyou needed to post 5
MB pics in the first place.
"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message
"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Big ol' files. No content I can read. Care to repost is a format more
compatable with the majority of the readers here?

If not..BOINC

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:16:03 -0500, Kevin M. Vernon
wrote:

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

I can read a .jpg. This is not a jpg. it is a load of **** and is a
waste of bandwidth.

******

eat the samoosa to reply

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

Some news servers won't carry the big files. Even when they do, I'm not
going to combine huge photos. Learn to post them in a proper size if you
want the maximum people to bother looking at them. Take a few seconds to
look at what most people do here.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Doug Brown wrote:

A lot ot people don't

want to have to spend the additional time required
to join multi-part files.

There, fixed it for ya'

Yes, I know how to join multipart files, Knode doesn't do it automatically
and didn't want to spend the additional time.

You did break up
the large files into smaller parts, but I don't know whyyou needed to post
5 MB pics in the first place.
"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message
"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Big ol' files. No content I can read. Care to repost is a format more
compatable with the majority of the readers here?

If not..BOINC

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Add me to the list that refuses to open anything that large, much
less gluing them back together.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message
"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Big ol' files. No content I can read. Care to repost is a format
more
compatable with the majority of the readers here?

If not..BOINC

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most
common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible"
than
that.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

I can read a .jpg. This is not a jpg. it is a load of **** and is a
waste of bandwidth.

Actually it probably was a .jpg, but it was a huge one, broken up into
multiple parts. The drill is to highlight all the parts and recombine
them. Some newsreaders do that, others don't. The best bet is to save
it to a reasonable size (say 800x600 which will yield a file size of
around 75 - 150 kb) and post that as a single message...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kevin Miller took a can of maroon spray paint on November 29, 2007 07:01 pm

wrote:

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

I can read a .jpg. This is not a jpg. it is a load of **** and is a
waste of bandwidth.

Actually it probably was a .jpg, but it was a huge one, broken up into
multiple parts. The drill is to highlight all the parts and recombine
them. Some newsreaders do that, others don't. The best bet is to save
it to a reasonable size (say 800x600 which will yield a file size of
around 75 - 150 kb) and post that as a single message...

Exactly, and it is only going to get worse, now that 6/8+ Megapixel cameras
are getting affordable. Bozos are going to upload these monsters, and
force other pictures off of newsfeeds much faster, as usually news servers
set either an age, and/or size of a particular group when to start pruning
it.

--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kevin M. Vernon wrote in
:

"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Big ol' files. No content I can read. Care to repost is a format more
compatable with the majority of the readers here?

If not..BOINC

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

how about a reasonable SIZE???

get it?