Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default Salvaged countertop converted to TableSaw Cabinet 4 of 4 (3/3)

A lot ot people don't know how to join multi-part files. You did break up
the large files into smaller parts, but I don't know whyyou needed to post 5
MB pics in the first place.
"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message
"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Big ol' files. No content I can read. Care to repost is a format more
compatable with the majority of the readers here?

If not..BOINC

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

-Kevin in Indy
To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........