Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
FrozenNorth FrozenNorth is offline

Default Salvaged countertop converted to TableSaw Cabinet 4 of 4 (3/3)

Kevin Miller took a can of maroon spray paint on November 29, 2007 07:01 pm
and wrote the following:

Phil Hansen wrote:
On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:16:03 -0500, Kevin M. Vernon
wrote:

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

I can read a .jpg. This is not a jpg. it is a load of **** and is a
waste of bandwidth.

Actually it probably was a .jpg, but it was a huge one, broken up into
multiple parts. The drill is to highlight all the parts and recombine
them. Some newsreaders do that, others don't. The best bet is to save
it to a reasonable size (say 800x600 which will yield a file size of
around 75 - 150 kb) and post that as a single message...

Exactly, and it is only going to get worse, now that 6/8+ Megapixel cameras
are getting affordable. Bozos are going to upload these monsters, and
force other pictures off of newsfeeds much faster, as usually news servers
set either an age, and/or size of a particular group when to start pruning
it.

--
Lits Slut #9