Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Salvaged countertop converted to TableSaw Cabinet 4 of 4 (3/3)

"Kevin M. Vernon" wrote in message

"Compatible"???? You can't read a .jpg??? The single most common
photo file in the universe - I can't get any more "compatible" than
that.

Some news servers won't carry the big files. Even when they do, I'm not
going to combine huge photos. Learn to post them in a proper size if you
want the maximum people to bother looking at them. Take a few seconds to
look at what most people do here.