Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default old style corbels

Hello fellow woodworkers ,been watching some of your projects and admire the
style and quality of the work.Here is a pic of the type of woodwork I make
in Newfoundland .I hope this is not too many pics to post at one time on
your group.Hope you enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	corbel 001.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	221.1 KB
ID:	2057  Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	2058  Click image for larger version

Name:	27.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	2059  Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	2060  Click image for larger version

Name:	44.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	2061

Click image for larger version

Name:	62.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	2062  Click image for larger version

Name:	7.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	2063  Click image for larger version

Name:	brackets 2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	2064  Click image for larger version

Name:	4ft long.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	2065

Harajuku Style [email protected] UK diy 0 March 27th 07 11:30 AM
style willim Woodworking 0 September 8th 06 05:39 AM
old style rose bof UK diy 17 July 12th 06 07:39 PM
CFL RO 80 style Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 9 December 24th 05 04:19 PM
MK Sentry (old style) MCB Peter Andrews UK diy 7 January 30th 05 02:54 PM