Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
G[_2_] G[_2_] is offline

Default old style corbels

Hello fellow woodworkers ,been watching some of your projects and admire the
style and quality of the work.Here is a pic of the type of woodwork I make
in Newfoundland .I hope this is not too many pics to post at one time on
your group.Hope you enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails
old style corbels-corbel-001-jpg  old style corbels-8-jpg  old style corbels-27-jpg  old style corbels-14-jpg  old style corbels-44-jpg

old style corbels-62-jpg  old style corbels-7-jpg  old style corbels-brackets-2-jpg  old style corbels-4ft-long-jpg