Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default ornate clock for our Grand daughterresized

In ,
Walter H. Klaus spewed forth:

resized fer da dialups

Attached Thumbnails
Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter-cid_003201c773d0%246a37c4a0%246401a8c0%40waltertoy-medium-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Looks very nice, beautiful work.

"ChairMan" wrote in message
ng.com...
In ,
Walter H. Klaus spewed forth:

resized fer da dialups

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
DCH DCH is offline

"Banddad" wrote in news:cKNPh.15115$Ng1.9274
@newsfe19.lga:

Looks very nice, beautiful work.

"ChairMan" wrote in message
ng.com...
In ,
Walter H. Klaus spewed forth:

resized fer da dialups

Normally I don't enjoy scrollwork...but this is quite a good job, I like
the design, and the scrollwork itself is just enough without taking
anything away from the overall form....

Well Done...

DCH
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Walter H. Klaus wrote:

Impressive! Somebody's got a lot more patience than me. :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Junior Member

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in message ...

Killer looking clock....HARDCORE carving work....looks like a LOT of work....But then of course, a lot of work for me, it hammering two boards together so they STAY together without cracking, crumbling or breaking!

Really nice carving work, "IF" you actualy did it without some preset cutout?

dunno...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

My server didn't deliver the original post... please re-post the photos.. I
wanna see!!!
Try posting in plain text with the images as an attachment.

Kate