DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207316-just-finished-ornate-clock-our-grand-daughter.html)

Walter H. Klaus March 31st 07 09:08 PM

Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter

ChairMan April 1st 07 06:58 AM

ornate clock for our Grand daughterresized

1 Attachment(s)
In ,
Walter H. Klaus spewed forth:

resized fer da dialups

Banddad April 1st 07 01:09 PM

ornate clock for our Grand daughterresized

Looks very nice, beautiful work.

"ChairMan" wrote in message
ng.com...
In ,
Walter H. Klaus spewed forth:

resized fer da dialups

DCH April 1st 07 03:31 PM

ornate clock for our Grand daughterresized

"Banddad" wrote in news:cKNPh.15115$Ng1.9274
@newsfe19.lga:

Looks very nice, beautiful work.

"ChairMan" wrote in message
ng.com...
In ,
Walter H. Klaus spewed forth:

resized fer da dialups

Normally I don't enjoy scrollwork...but this is quite a good job, I like
the design, and the scrollwork itself is just enough without taking
anything away from the overall form....

Well Done...

DCH

Charlie M. 1958 April 2nd 07 01:48 PM

Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter

Impressive! Somebody's got a lot more patience than me. :-)

SYKOTABOY October 5th 07 05:58 AM

Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter

"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in message ...

Killer looking clock....HARDCORE carving work....looks like a LOT of work....But then of course, a lot of work for me, it hammering two boards together so they STAY together without cracking, crumbling or breaking!

Really nice carving work, "IF" you actualy did it without some preset cutout?

dunno...

Kate October 5th 07 02:52 PM

Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter

My server didn't deliver the original post... please re-post the photos.. I
wanna see!!!
Try posting in plain text with the images as an attachment.

Kate