Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My daughter, Isabelle

Hello dear people.. My name is Timothy Walton. I am from Birmingham
and want you to help to my daughter. Her name is Isabelle and she is
sick.
Her diangnosis is shocking-diabetes.
She needs some expensive medicine, which costs 20000 euro.. But I
haven't enough money...
It is serious illness and Isabelle needs your help.. I want you to
transfer
just a 1 euro or dolar to our e-gold or paypal account.
I believe that this post will hear your mind and you will help us..

Thank you for help.Timothy Walton
e-gold account: 4596715 or paypal:
Send this message to other people, who can help Isabelle..

Posted to alt.home.repair

jJim McLaughlin wrote:
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

jJim McLaughlin wrote:

wrote:

SNIP HAPPENS

Gee, to hear Michael Moore tell it, (Sicko) The EU ( euro land) has
all these
great health care systems, and no body wants for anything in terms of
access to professional services or availability o pharmaceuticals.

Could it be that the OP, who is asking for Euros, is scamming the Usenet
newsgroup community?

Could it be that Michael Moore is a inaccurate or incorrect in his
latest
cinematic effort?

What to believe.....such a quandry.....

I presumed it a scam for the same reason and so I paid him one cent
(US) through PayPal, hoping it will cost him more than that in PayPal
fees if he's got a "merchant account" with them. G

Jeff

Jeff --

Thats beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

If I had a Pay Pal account, I'd do the same thing.

But I don't trust Pay Pal as far as I could throw them, so I don't
have a Pay Pal account.

Though to do things like this to these scammers, it might
almost be worth having a Pay Pal account.

Almost.

Again, Jeff, great idea.

I do have a PayPal account because it's helpful when buying things on eBay.

But, I went to a little local bank near our home in which we have NO
other accounts and opened a no fee "senior citizen" checking account
which I only use for PayPal.

I never keep more than a hundred bucks in it, and if I have to pay a
bill through PayPal larger than that I swing by the bank's driveup
window, toss the money into the account and then do the PayPal payment
as soon as I get to a computer....

Works for me...

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello dear people.. My name is Timothy Walton. I am from Birmingham
and want you to help to my daughter. Her name is Isabelle and she is
sick.
Her diangnosis is shocking-diabetes.
She needs some expensive medicine, which costs 20000 euro.. But I
haven't enough money...
It is serious illness and Isabelle needs your help.. I want you to
transfer
just a 1 euro or dolar to our e-gold or paypal account.
I believe that this post will hear your mind and you will help us..

Birmingham? Birmingham Alabama or England? If Alabama, why are you asking
for Euros, those won't do you any good in the States. If England, why not
just use their free medical? Either way, **** off SPAM!

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:17:49 -0700, "Eigenvector"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Hello dear people.. My name is Timothy Walton. I am from Birmingham
and want you to help to my daughter. Her name is Isabelle and she is
sick.
Her diangnosis is shocking-diabetes.
She needs some expensive medicine, which costs 20000 euro.. But I
haven't enough money...
It is serious illness and Isabelle needs your help.. I want you to
transfer
just a 1 euro or dolar to our e-gold or paypal account.
I believe that this post will hear your mind and you will help us..

Birmingham? Birmingham Alabama or England? If Alabama, why are you asking

for Euros, those won't do you any good in the States. If England, why not
just use their free medical? Either way, **** off SPAM!

Come on, if we all got together, couldn't we send him at least 10,000
Euros. After she has shocking-diabetes. That sounds terrible. And
it maybe be home-repair-related.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 12, 8:10 pm, mm wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:17:49 -0700, "Eigenvector"

wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

Yeah, regular diabetes is generally really cheap to treat. The
"shocking" kind must cost much more...

JK

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Big_Jake" wrote

Yeah, regular diabetes is generally really cheap to treat. The
"shocking" kind must cost much more...

JK

Maybe they forgot to install a GFCI in the blood tester....

Kate

--
______
/l ,[____],

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 13, 11:21 am, "Kate" wrote:
Maybe they forgot to install a GFCI in the blood tester....

Kate

--
______
/l ,[____],
l-L -OlllllllO- ........................... SUV????????
()_)-()_)--)_)

Can't remember the European term exactly.
But over there they are called RCDs or something?
Maybe "Rapid xxxxx disconnect .................. ???? "
And AFIK UK and Euro. RCDs are mounted in the fuse/breaker panel
(often called "Consumer unit").
Did not see any outlet style (GFCIs) such as we use in North America
during a recent visit.

Which; thanks for reminding me, since we have a non functioniong one
in the shed out back, into which we plug the camper, must get a
replacement today.
Aso would any UK or Euro posters to this group like to correct or add
to these remarks please?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Nil Nil is offline

On 12 Jul 2007, "Eigenvector" wrote in
alt.home.repair:

Birmingham? Birmingham Alabama or England?

He's calling to us from Birminghang, Lithuania.