Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default My daughter, Isabelle

jJim McLaughlin wrote:
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

jJim McLaughlin wrote:

wrote:

SNIP HAPPENS

Gee, to hear Michael Moore tell it, (Sicko) The EU ( euro land) has
all these
great health care systems, and no body wants for anything in terms of
access to professional services or availability o pharmaceuticals.

Could it be that the OP, who is asking for Euros, is scamming the Usenet
newsgroup community?

Could it be that Michael Moore is a inaccurate or incorrect in his
latest
cinematic effort?

What to believe.....such a quandry.....

I presumed it a scam for the same reason and so I paid him one cent
(US) through PayPal, hoping it will cost him more than that in PayPal
fees if he's got a "merchant account" with them. G

Jeff

Jeff --

Thats beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

If I had a Pay Pal account, I'd do the same thing.

But I don't trust Pay Pal as far as I could throw them, so I don't
have a Pay Pal account.

Though to do things like this to these scammers, it might
almost be worth having a Pay Pal account.

Almost.

Again, Jeff, great idea.

I do have a PayPal account because it's helpful when buying things on eBay.

But, I went to a little local bank near our home in which we have NO
other accounts and opened a no fee "senior citizen" checking account
which I only use for PayPal.

I never keep more than a hundred bucks in it, and if I have to pay a
bill through PayPal larger than that I swing by the bank's driveup
window, toss the money into the account and then do the PayPal payment
as soon as I get to a computer....

Works for me...

Jeff

--