Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Just finished an ornate clock for our Grand daughter

My server didn't deliver the original post... please re-post the photos.. I
wanna see!!!
Try posting in plain text with the images as an attachment.

Kate

"SyKoTaBoY" wrote in message
"Walter H. Klaus" wrote in message

Killer looking clock....HARDCORE carving work....looks like a LOT of
work....But then of course, a lot of work for me, it hammering two boards
together so they STAY together without cracking, crumbling or breaking!

Really nice carving work, "IF" you actualy did it without some preset
cutout?

dunno...