mac davis

Default What a cool evening!

We had a really good night last night... working on Christmas stuff in
the shop..

My son & I taking turns turning, my wife staining and top coating...

We had the notebook handy and my wife was online with our other son,
who's in the military...

Just spending time together in my favorite place... what a great
night!

Please remove splinters before emailing
George

"mac davis" wrote in message
We had a really good night last night... working on Christmas stuff in
the shop..

My son & I taking turns turning, my wife staining and top coating...

We had the notebook handy and my wife was online with our other son,
who's in the military...

Just spending time together in my favorite place... what a great
night!

Know how you feel.

My big kid is visiting from Germany, where he's stationed, and he and I took
the new twin boys (4mo) downstairs to give them their first sniff of
sawdust. Hoping for a fourth generation of woodworkers.

Turned a couple ornaments just for jollies and demonstrations between
visiting and chores. May not be as good as it gets, but it's real close.

mac davis

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:17:17 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
We had a really good night last night... working on Christmas stuff in
the shop..

My son & I taking turns turning, my wife staining and top coating...

We had the notebook handy and my wife was online with our other son,
who's in the military...

Just spending time together in my favorite place... what a great
night!

Know how you feel.

My big kid is visiting from Germany, where he's stationed, and he and I took
the new twin boys (4mo) downstairs to give them their first sniff of
sawdust. Hoping for a fourth generation of woodworkers.

Turned a couple ornaments just for jollies and demonstrations between
visiting and chores. May not be as good as it gets, but it's real close.

Cool.. glad that he could make it home for the holidays!

Tonight was even better... got the new Jet mini today, so tonight mom
stained and the son & I were both turning.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing