jvan

Default cool deck removal

At some point in the next couple of weeks I would like to begin
removing the old cool deck surrounding the pool. Deck drainage has
been a problem that I intend to address at the same time. I plan to
re-surface with another cool deck. Any suggestions as far as removing
the present cool deck?
Dorot29701

I was here when they installed my pool - and the deck they put in was a regular
concrete deck with a "cool deck" topping. It was splattered on - does not
cover the entire surface - it looked like very thick paint but it had a
"rubber" like feel so you wouldn't slip down. Mine has worn off and needs to
be replaced - also there are places where water has dripped down and left "pock
marks" in the cement.

If you figure out how to make it look better please let me know.

Dorothy