toto

Default Tools for Termites Oneway

Good morning
Culd you help me i search plans for tools for termites oneway
Please could you send me adress site Thanks
Yves

Frank McVey

Hi, Yves:
Try this

http://www.oneway.on.ca/tools/termite.htm

Cheers

Frank

"toto" wrote in message
Good morning
Culd you help me i search plans for tools for termites oneway
Please could you send me adress site Thanks
Yves

---

Pascal Oudet

Hi Yves,

I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but I have a page on my
website describing how to use the termite tool, and another one about
how to build a larger version.
hope this helps,

Pascal
www.lavieenbois.com
toto

I search diametre and long of fixation
---------
------! |
diam ------! |
---------
| L |

diam =

L =

"Pascal Oudet" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi Yves,

I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but I have a page on my
website describing how to use the termite tool, and another one about
how to build a larger version.
hope this helps,

Pascal
www.lavieenbois.com

Chuck

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:04:19 +0200, "toto" wrote:

J'ai trouvé sur le site
Merci beaucoup
je suis de Brest

I'm a Leg man, myself.