DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tools for Termites Oneway (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/71992-tools-termites-oneway.html)

toto October 4th 04 02:06 PM

Tools for Termites Oneway

Good morning
Culd you help me i search plans for tools for termites oneway
Please could you send me adress site Thanks
Yves

Frank McVey October 4th 04 08:24 PM

Hi, Yves:
Try this

http://www.oneway.on.ca/tools/termite.htm

Cheers

Frank

"toto" wrote in message
Good morning
Culd you help me i search plans for tools for termites oneway
Please could you send me adress site Thanks
Yves

---

Pascal Oudet October 5th 04 09:49 AM

Hi Yves,

I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but I have a page on my
website describing how to use the termite tool, and another one about
how to build a larger version.
hope this helps,

Pascal
www.lavieenbois.com

toto October 5th 04 10:02 AM

I search diametre and long of fixation
---------
------! |
diam ------! |
---------
| L |

diam =

L =

Chuck October 5th 04 05:50 PM

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:04:19 +0200, "toto" wrote:

J'ai trouvé sur le site
Merci beaucoup
je suis de Brest

I'm a Leg man, myself.