toto

Default tools diy for woodturnings

Good Morning
Please Could you give me a site for Tools DIY for woodtunings ?
Thanks
Yves

Ghodges2

Where do you live?
Nashville, Ga
toto

Brest in France
"Ghodges2" a écrit dans le message de news:
Where do you live?
Nashville, Ga

Ghodges2

I can give you the name of places in the U.S. if you are interested.
Nashville, GA.
Richard Stapley

Toto if you are looking for a Site where there are ideas for DIY Tools for
Woodturning then my site may be the answer?

I have over 70 Hints and Tips on everything Woodturning, Tools, Jigs and
Fixtures etc etc plus in the Links section there are many sites with similar
information.

http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk

Richard Stapley

"toto" wrote in message
Good Morning
Please Could you give me a site for Tools DIY for woodtunings ?
Thanks
Yves

Lobby Dosser

"toto" wrote in :

Good Morning
Please Could you give me a site for Tools DIY for woodtunings ?
Thanks
Yves

Try Darrell Feltmate's site:

www.aroundthewoods.com
Bob Darrah

When I got a lot of Desert Ironwood and Cherry, I needed a way to cut them
to turning size. I built the Sawbuck and it was a breeze cutting up my logs.
I made the top twice as big and the legs are 30". To stabilize the frame I
put two cross members over the legs, parallel to the top. Great plan!

Bob Darrah
West Linn, Oregon

"JYS" wrote in message
om...
Hello Yves,

You can also have a look at :

http://www.aroundthewoods.com/tools.shtml
https://home.comcast.net/~phileen/Shop%20Tips.htm
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65j/lathes.html
http://www.jeanmichel.org/
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/shop/index.shtml
http://www.laymar-crafts.co.uk/laymar_crafts-hints.htm
http://www.turningtools.co.uk/
http://www.woodturningplus.com/
http://www.sydneywoodturners.com.au/.../articles.html
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~pwguild/
http://www.kestrelcreek.com/Articles/Hollowing_Tool.htm
http://www.tournage-sur-bois.ifrance...nav_index.html

... I'm quite sure I missed several others !

Or ask me directly at jeanTIRETyvesPOINTseylerATcnes.fr
I made and use several DIY tools for woodturning ...
Je te repondrai en francais (I'll answer in French ;-)

Jean-Yves at Toulouse (France)