Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default Dust Masks & Safety Glasses

Having recently started doing some woodturning I am trying to avoid inhaling
too much dust. I have installed a dust extractor that helps but am also
wearing a dust mask. Unfortunately the dust mask causes expelled breath to
steam up my glasses. Can anyone recommend a combination of glasses/goggles
and dust mask that avoids this problem. I am likely to be putting in an
order to Screwfix fairly soon so recommendations from their catalogue would
be preferable. Thank you for any help.
Peter