George Saridakis

Default Dust Masks & Safety Glasses

Hi Peter,

When woodturning was my hobby, the 3M Power Visor (www.airwareamerica.com)
was my favorite tool for avoiding dust as it protected my eyes as well as my
lungs from dust (in addition to impact protection) and is something you
might not appreciate until you have experienced it for a while. I used my
eyeglasses all the time with it.

Now that I am doing this full time, I use the 3M Airstream.

George

"Peter" wrote in message news:3f9290fe.0@entanet...
Having recently started doing some woodturning I am trying to avoid

inhaling
too much dust. I have installed a dust extractor that helps but am also
wearing a dust mask. Unfortunately the dust mask causes expelled breath

steam up my glasses. Can anyone recommend a combination of

glasses/goggles
and dust mask that avoids this problem. I am likely to be putting in an
order to Screwfix fairly soon so recommendations from their catalogue

would
be preferable. Thank you for any help.
Peter