Lewis Dodd

Default Dust Masks & Safety Glasses

Check the messages below on 10/15-"1/2 face mask survey by Carlo--good
sources and info. basically , a valved dust mask will solve your problem.

Regards,
Lewis

--
If only I knew as much as I thought I did!...Mike G.

"Peter" wrote in message news:3f9290fe.0@entanet...
Having recently started doing some woodturning I am trying to avoid

inhaling
too much dust. I have installed a dust extractor that helps but am also
wearing a dust mask. Unfortunately the dust mask causes expelled breath

steam up my glasses. Can anyone recommend a combination of

glasses/goggles
and dust mask that avoids this problem. I am likely to be putting in an
order to Screwfix fairly soon so recommendations from their catalogue

would
be preferable. Thank you for any help.
Peter