L. Peter Stacey

Default Dust Masks & Safety Glasses

Triton Manufacturing have just released a respirator (
http://www.triton.net.au/products/resp.html )
Very effective, and cheaper than the other popular powered respirators. A
bit awkward to put on and would prefer that it was quieter, but otherwise
very happy with it.
What is also a bonus that is not immediately obvious, is that because it
covers the whole head not just the nose breathing area, you feel clean after
using it (no dust on the face hair etc.)
No connection with the company, just a satisfied user.
Cheers from 'Down Under'.
,-._|\ L. Peter Stacey
/ Oz \ Melbourne Australia
\_,--.x/

"Peter" wrote in message news:3f9290fe.0@entanet...
Having recently started doing some woodturning I am trying to avoid

inhaling
too much dust. I have installed a dust extractor that helps but am also
wearing a dust mask. Unfortunately the dust mask causes expelled breath

steam up my glasses. Can anyone recommend a combination of

glasses/goggles
and dust mask that avoids this problem. I am likely to be putting in an
order to Screwfix fairly soon so recommendations from their catalogue

would
be preferable. Thank you for any help.
Peter