Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default LONG web page on Graeme Priddle Demo At Our Club

I'm putting together a web page - some kind of long - on each of the
pro demonstrators Silicon Valley Woodturners has hosted this passed
year. Earlier, I posted the link to the one on Bob Rosand's demo. Just
finished up one on Graeme Priddle's demo you might find interesting
or better yet inspiring. I did some illustrations with explanatory text
for the turning operations for his "starfish" series as well as his
"canoes" series (and I got a lot clearer understanding of the process
by doing those illustrations).

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Demonst...ePriddle1.html

Next up on my list - Cindy Drozda's demo. I'm studying her proportions,
both
for a lidded box as well as her finial. Man does she have that elegant
proportions
thing worked out - to a T. They're pretty to look at - but really
interesting
when you start studying them. Will post the url when that stuff is
done.

As usual, comments, suggestions for improving things, questions and
constructive criticism will be gratefully accepted.

charlie b

Bob Rosand Day Long Demo - Just in time for starting on presents charlieb Woodturning 3 November 18th 08 05:15 PM
Greame Priddle Type Wood Vaporizer Power Source charlieb Woodturning 7 October 15th 08 06:41 AM
Jimmy Clewes Demo In Club Newsletter charlieb Woodturning 1 March 16th 08 04:44 PM
hot dog demo Arthur 51 UK diy 13 June 5th 07 11:03 PM
flooring demo [email protected] Home Repair 5 October 9th 06 10:24 PM