Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Bob Rosand Day Long Demo - Just in time for starting on presents

Christmas will be on us in no time at all. And if you're having trouble
coming up with gift ideas you can turn - well - this should help.

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Demonst...obRosand1.html

Though the pieces he did at the demo are things a relative newbie turner
can do - adequately - Bob's demo was full of slick little tips and
tricks that an intermediate and even an advanced turner can use.

I've hit on just some of the info Bob shared with us. If YOU get a
chance to attend one of his demos - do it!

Comments, suggestions and constructive criticism of this stuff will be
welcomed.

charlie b

ps - If Bob isn't an Irishman, he qualifies to be one.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

charlieb writes:

Christmas will be on us in no time at all. And if you're having trouble
coming up with gift ideas you can turn - well - this should help.

http://www.svwoodturners.org/Demonst...obRosand1.html

Thanks, Charlie. Bookmarked!
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks to some feedback I found that Bob's web site has articles he's
done on all these Bread and Butter pieces - AND - he sells round skews
and small hollowing tools - for $20 each - WITH HANDLES.

Added links to both. Here are the two links

http://www.rrosand.com/tools.html
http://www.rrosand.com/articles.html

charlie b
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Bob demoed at our club (NJ Woodturners) last spring. Really a nice guy! His
ornaments are real slick and the tools he sells are real useful and at a
fair price. A good guy to support.

Jerry

charlieb wrote in news:4922F3BA.3632
@accesscom.com: