Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default New Project Page: Lamp

Hi all.
Vacation is sort of underway. Does driving a van load (and I do mean load)
of furniture 21 hours from Nova Scotia to Ontario and setting up my
daughter's apartment count as vacation? While we were there my son got me to
visit his kung fu school. I had to wring out my t-shirt after the workout.
Vacation? Now I am redoing a room in the house (remove the wall paper, mud
and sand the walls, paint, remove the carpet, and put down laminate). Then
there is the garage roof to shingle. Vacation is where you find it.
Anyhow, I managed to get a page up dealing with turning a lamo for my
daughter's apartment. There are no links to it as yet from "What's New" or
the contents page but it is at
http://aroundthewoods.com/lampwoodturningproject01.html
As always, any problems with the pages would be appreciated with a report.
Thanks.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Darrell Feltmate wrote:

[...]

2 year ago we visited oz again and I got to design and build a 8x8 (A
roof,window with a view on stilts with veranda) playhouse for the kids.
We`re going again in December. I`ve sent small turned boxes over,will be
bringing some bowls with me and god knows what I`ll end up doing while
we`re there,but is`nt that half the crack of having family who know you
like plying with wood.

--
Boru

Slack Linux #328989
http://counter.li.org
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 23:51:10 GMT, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:

[...]

Did you remove the wall paper with an Oland, Darrell?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing